Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Friends

I think I finally let go of a friend today. I realize now that sometimes when people change, it isn't for the better. I'm really sad at the moment. I'm sad I lost that friend. It's like one day you know someone and the next day you can't even recognize them. You see how naive they've become and how they have put themselves on a high horse. I never give up with friends but I guess there is a first for everything. I'm tired of being the only one trying.
I am blessed however to have a group of real true friends wont change their personalities on me. I thank them. I thank them for sticking by me and for putting me in check when they think I need it and keeping me who I am. I gladly return the favor when they need to be checked. That's how we stay friends. We tell it like it is and trust them,
I can only move forward right now and I know I 'll meet more people in the future and make more friends to bring into the group. More level headed and down to earth people. People who will stay true to themselves.

To my friends who don't give up so easily: I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment