Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Schools End

So the semester is coming to a close and that electric feeling for the beginning of summer break is in the air. Finals are all that stand between me and my summer vacation. The beginning of summer vacation always has that special feeling. Everyone plans to go out with friends, see people you haven't seen in a while, go out to fancy dinners, spend a few days at the beach, and if you're lucky you'll be one of the few people that get to go away for the summer. It's a time to relax and have fun.
I don't have really big plans for the summer but I do plan on going to Comic-con and turning 21. I'm excited because I'll finally get to gamble (funny how I'm excited about gambling and not drinking).
Oh and I am also going to buy some roller blades and do some skating. Remember when the cool thing was to roller blade and skate board. Maybe it's just me but I feel like they aren't as popular anymore. Anyway I hope to have a lot to write about this summer.
Till my next post! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment